The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Amazing Disappearing Jonathan Wier Show

“Well, I just heard the news today, seems his life is going to change.”
“It is with an extremely heavy heart that I am typing these words but...I am no longer employed at KMBZ or Entercom KC. I was let go today. While I am in total shock right now, I want to say that there is absolutely no animosity between me or the staff at KMBZ or our program director who is the best PD that any host could ever ask to have. I also want to say that if you are a podcast listener the show will continue on the podcast. I’m not giving up that easily 😂 -Jonathan

PS: I love you all more than you know. I can’t begin to tell you what our time together over the past few years has meant to me, and this definitely isn’t the end of that...but maybe it is the beginning of something even better.”
“Beloved, (1 Peter 4:12-13)
do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you,
as though something strange was happening to you.
But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings,
that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.”
Moon Horse by LolliponyBrony

No comments:

Post a Comment