The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Teachable moments with Derf

“Are you ok?”
Perhaps, if I would have taken my shower twelve minutes earlier, Thursday would have unfolded differently and a little better, “Functioning 100%. Perfectly k.o, Derf.”
“It’s Fred.”
In the extended commentary, I reveal that I received as much troublesome driving as I performed. And curse the idiot who left a desk drawer in the middle of Highway W (the motorist two cars ahead didn’t see), and I had to slam on my brakes. There are two rows of parking by the new entrance, and those reserved spaces are not reserved for people for whom they are not reserved, “That’s what I said, ‘Derf’,” another note to idiots out here!
“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God,
who gives generously to all without reproach,
and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith,
with no doubting, (James 1:5-6)
for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea
that is driven and tossed by the wind.”
Tofupo on Twitter
とふぽ on Twitter
Lewis, Beth. “How to Create Teachable Moments in the Classroom.” ThoughtCo, Jan. 25, 2019, thoughtco.com/what-is-a-teachable-moment-2081657.

No comments:

Post a Comment