The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Saturday was a good Day

Saturday was a good day which began immediately after work going to the airport to pick up and friend who was returning to town after an annual convention in Las Vegas. I got home almost 2:30 in the morning and set an alarm for 8:45, yet I was nine minutes late to work overtime and had to take lunch because I was working for more than six hours when I was trying to leave, yet I somehow arrived at the theater, as Bennigan requests, a half-hour before Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw.
Whenever his sister was talking to Shaw and calling him by his first name, I swear she was saying, “Deku,” and I forgot to mention my amazing supervisor was working more than twelve hours with implemented suddenly yet anticipated changes to our process the previous night with much aplomb.
“because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes and is justified, and with the mouth, one confesses and is saved. (Romans 10:9-10)”
New Look who dis by yuyusunshine
New Look who dis by yuyusunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment