The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Whirlwind weekend 020

My family had no specific plans for Easter, so I joined Denton and Hannah for Urban Mining Homewares, and to visit his father at hospital.
Restaurant, where I work, is closed for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter, so I would have been off two days this week, if a coworker hadn’t called in. Bonner Springs Toastmasters​ was not meeting Monday night, rather “an executive session,” so I never should have gone that way; both directions, motorists of defective mentality had homicidal intentions.
“29 For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake. . . . (Philippians 1:29)”
Cute Fluttershy is cute
Fluttershy by DayDreamSyndrom on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment