The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ain’t in no hurry Today

♪ Ain’t in no hurry / I’d be a fool now to worry / About all those things I can’t change ♪
Tuesday afternoon, I fell on my way to a grocery store. I am sore, I got stitches for my chin, and I had an appointment for my tooth this morning, when my dentist said I should only need a filling, or rather, once I have insurance, a crowned tooth. I also learned that alternating use of acetaminophen and ibuprofen helps the ibuprofen to work better. Most importantly, I’m back at work today.
“11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. (2 Corinthians 4:11)”
Hatsune Miku
| Lpip [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment