The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sore Loserman

“This is your victory as much as theirs. You persisted in the face of doubt,” and a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - fabular - of or pertaining to a story, novel, or the like written in the form of a fable.
Memories Pizza Raised More Than You on GoFundMe
“The GoFundMe campaign supporting the [...] owners of Memories Pizza in Walkerton, Indiana, has raised ended, raising the O’Connor family a grand ...”
“10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God?
Or am I trying to please man?
If I were still trying to please man,
I would not be a servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:10)”
I watched that episode again so I drew a thing based on one of the scenes.
Escaping from the frame by Behind-Space on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment