The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Botch-fest 035

It would be seen as a stunning capitulation, not only in Israel but in the Sunni Arab states. And I think it would in fact make the situation worse,” and otherwise a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - malarkey: speech or writing designed to obscure, mislead, or impress.
Iran points to ‘significant progress’ at nuclear talks - FT.com
“‘Significant progress’ has been made in nuclear talks with world powers, Iran said on Thursday, but more discussions were needed to salvage an agreement over...”
“37 All that the Father gives me will come to me,
and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. (John 6:37)”
This is my coloured version of a beautiful pencil drawing form
Vinyl Scratch Coloured by FitzOblong on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment