The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 21, 2014

What do you know 028

Pay no attention to that man behind
the Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - edutainment.
“‘The Dr. Oz Show’ and ‘The Doctors’ have average daily audiences of 2.9 million and 2.3 million, respectively. This gives the show hosts a huge amount of influence regarding medical information that gets disseminated to the American public. But how much of what these charismatic hosts discuss is …”
“13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own.
But one thing I do: (Philippians 3:13-14)
forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
This time an official MLP pony, Minty
Minty by mooflz on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment