The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 22, 2014

A hundred years ago? That’s this year!

Now that’s a cool way to start winter: Since the inception of the Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - rubricate: to mark or color with red, Celebrate Winter Solstice at SONIC with Half-Priced Shakes All Day TODAY!!
World War I’s Christmas Truce, 100 Years Ago
“On the Christmas Truce’s centennial, look back at the moment when the holiday spirit sparked impromptu ceasefires along World War I’s Western Front.”
“35 Jesus said to them, ‘I am the bread of life;
whoever comes to me shall not hunger, (John 6:35)
and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.’”
Man I wish I had used a reference on this pic
Mah Little Pony by frostfire14 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment