The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 1, 2014

It’s a Great Day to Be Alive

I worked for eleven hours today, which were pleasantly interrupted by two visits from Professor Denton, who recently asked “Tell me about the GMC Yukon. I’m probably getting a 2002 Yukon XL: full tow package, video screen, seats seven, heated seats, and duel climate zones. So should I get it if I can?”

The second time, he and Hannah were going to get their new blue truck, and I joined them for a ride later. My shift went all, and passed at a good pace. I have wonderful, friendly, and supportive coworkers.
And it’s a great day to be alive / I know the sun’s still shinin’ when I close my eyes ♪
“22 Without counsel plans fail, (Proverbs 15:22)
but with many advisers they succeed.”
After seeing Rainbow Rocks yesterday I so badly wanted to draw Sunset Shimmer with the Mane six, Friendship is Magic!
Friendship is Magic! by dennybutt on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment