The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Michael ‘Weltanschauung’ Smith

While “Place In This World” is not a crossover, the work began as contemporary Christian music, and resonates with me to this day, and which I might have heard on KUDL (“Cuddle”), until KMBZ began broadcasts on that frequency in the middle of the FM band, in early 2011. I know that I have seen the video at many conferences for youth groups.
Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - Weltanschauung is better defined as Michael W. Smith is, “Looking for a reason / Roaming through the night to find / My place in this world.”
“27 But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies,
do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you,
pray for those who abuse you. (Luke 6:27-28)”
Yeah Twi is enjoying her favourite blanket and hopes you enjoy this...
Favourite blanket by Melon-Drop on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment