The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, August 7, 2014

YBH - your brain hurts 015

Previously on Egocentric Universe, I have made reference to track listing for my current mix CD, which is not a post well translated to WordPress, yet I use no algebra in a title.
Hickman Mills C-1 School District / Homepage
“The mission of the Hickman Mills C-1 School District, a proudly diverse and historic community, is to provide a foundation for our students that maximizes academic success and fosters civic engagement.”
After I worked nine hours today, “I’m much too young to feel this damn old,” yet it’s in the mighty HanzĂ´ steel, “You got the heart, you got the motion / You know that when things get too tough / You got the touch,” and I might continue to prefer, “Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on Rainbows,” as distinguished from:
Battle Dancing Unicorns with Glitter” by Five Iron Frenzy
“‘Battle Dancing Unicorns with Glitter’ by Five Iron Frenzy From their album ‘Engine of a Million Plots’ ...”
“47 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. (John 6:47)”
All hail the mighty sun goddess; go and behold the birth of an alicorn
Princess of the Sun by FallenInTheDark on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment