The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, August 3, 2014

End of a very long day

Without some compromises, I can’t wear this uniform, so I had to say,
It was the end of a VERY long day,” after I worked for twelve hours yesterday.
♪ I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see /
I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get /
But I’m better than I used to be
‘Impossible’ Space Engine May Actually Work, NASA Test Suggests
“Researchers have found that a ‘quantum vacuum plasma thrust-ersystem, which requires no propellant, does indeed generate a small amount of thrust.”
“7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)
but of power and love and self-control.”
March 10 is the birthday of Yanagiyado! I also Yanagiyado in time because it is Chinese!
Liu Tiao Chuan | opiu [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment