The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, August 16, 2014

I don’t know, do you 026

Without some compromises, I can’t wear this uniform, “I am needed tonight: instead of working until 5:00 p.m., I return at 5:00 p.m. and work until 10:00 p.m. If you’re at Denton’s after 10:00 p.m., I’d be happy to see you there,” so I have had little time to opine on any current event.
Graphic Design | Ephemere | Cities | Travel | Stories
“If you’re like me, you’ve probably been holding your tongue a lot lately. I’ll just say it this way; people have a lot of opinions, and they know how to voice those opinions quite well. I am not just now noticing it, but perhaps I am finally too exhausted to keep up with it. One of my favorite …”
“20 He who testifies to these things says,
Surely I am coming soon.’
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! (Revelation 22:20)”
Rainbow Dash Cloud Tentacles
Rainbow Dash Cloudacles by Slugbox on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment