The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stale zaniness 046

No, Obama-care Has Not Reduced Insurance Costs
“Has Obama-care reduced the cost of insurance? Pundits, analysts, and academics have pored over this question relentlessly. While people on different sides of the political spectrum place value on different things (liberal-progressives value equity much more than libertarians), it’s difficult to make …”
“9 But he said to me, (2 Corinthians 12:9)
‘My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.’
Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses,
so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
Guy that was obscene delusion is over but arrested
Cop! Part 2 | unplugging note (kaisenn) [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment