The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where was this 009

After the shows at the Roving Imp on Saturday night, I mentioned to David and John that a purpose of this blog is also to chronicle links which I share on Facebook. With patience, I found a stray link on my profile:
“Deus Ex Machina” - Transformers Prime
“Miko and Bulkhead are heading to Greece to recover an Energon Harvester before Starscream and Breakdown get to it. Who do you think will come out on top? Find out this Friday at 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT! Find The Hub on Facebook...”
When I’m with your girlfriend,
who do you think will come out on top?
The Swimsuit Issue Beauties Celebrate National Cleavage Day (and AG’s… - BroBible.com
“April 15: the day the Titanic sunk; President Lincoln died; Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in baseball; and Leonardo Da Vinci, Emma Watson, and…”
The sly Hannah Mott entreats us to bone up:
Doctor Who: 47 Years in 6 Minutes
Before Doctor Who, the longest-running and most-successful sci-fi show in history, comes to America next week for an all-new season, we recap all 47 years of the show in just one take! And dont miss the new season, starting Saturday April 23rd, 2011 at 9/8c only on BBC America!
New ‘Wonder Woman’ Wows in Costume
Wonderous Women -TV Babes in Ther Hottest Cosplay
“The girls of Sucker Punch aren’t the only scantily-clad hotties, check out UGO’s list of The Hottest TV Cosplay!”
The following is from Aqua Teen Hunger Force:
Oh yeah baby, that’s a neat car she’s washing.
You think that’s a straight 6?”
“I think I have a straight 6.”

Twitter / 2DT: “It’s hard to walk the line between ‘open-minded romantic’ and ‘pervy weirdo.’ But you know, I’m trying. それでわ, おやすみ。”
How Do I Love Thee, Angelina? Let Me Count the Ways
“I’ve long professed my love and admiration for Angelina Jolie on this site, but now that the Golden Globe and Academy Award-winning actress is in three redbox movies -- The Bone Collector, Salt, and The Tourist -- I figured the time was right for me to explain exactly why I am such a big fan...”
Denton commented on my status, “Here’s a dose of reality that you can take to the bank, ice cream has no bones... that’s right. I said it. ICE CREAM HAS NO BONES!”
Dairy Queen Commercial: Bubbles
“Does Dairy Queen make irresistibly delicious cakes? Of course they do. But they also make bubbles with kittens inside of them.”
How to use a hyperbaric chamber to treat flesh eating bacteria
“Hyperbaric chambers are usually sleek cylinders with long observation windows. Inside there’s a place to lie down, and often a mask that goes over the patient’s face.”
Where was this, 009?

No comments:

Post a Comment