The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 13, 2021

(¿Que, Anniversary?)

What a year it has been. On March 11, 2020, the @WHO called this a pandemic. Here's a look at what we got right, what we go wrong, and the lessons we all learned along the way. #COVID #pandemicanniversary https://t.co/sbrHoQuKwG

— Dr. Sanjay Gupta (@drsanjaygupta) March 11, 2021

“And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. (Mark 11:25)”

Izzy is now my choild also long time no ponies ayye =w=
“BRONIES RISE UPPP!! Izzy is now my choild also long time no ponies ayye

Among “Memories in the Mist,” my father’s passing is many, and six weeks before he passed, my father expressed some displeasure with my lack of progress, basically Hoarders; it was a Wednesday morning, my sister was home for spring break, and took it upon herself to just start bagging things up and dumping them outside, where the dogs and weather could damage them. We had a dispute.

Last year, I moved out from my parents’ house and moved many items into storage space at my former apartment complex, and had them moved into climate-controlled storage. Stuff continues to be an issue between my roommate and me, but he and another friend are willing to help make some progress this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment