The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

SleepThief Vol. 1, Pt III

A neighbor across the street called a quarter after 9 this morning, when I’m generally asleep, to let me know that our Australian Shepherd had gotten out. My sister is home sick today, so she already knew and was more concerned about which neighbor had called me, and didn’t seem to want any help from me.
A friend I’ve known since high school whose birthday is right around the celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. made a rare appearance on Facebook, which he qualifies as semiannual and I updated his contact information.
My early reaction to a tweet from The Washington Post stirred up a lively debate, most of which I’ve been asleep for and for which I will likely not involve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment