The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, November 22, 2018

That’s a terrible cowboy name!

Two events occurred at tops of the hour; I joined my father and sister at one this afternoon for our Thanksgiving dinner (the turkey was a bigger bird this year and took a little longer to cook), and I finished taking the trash to the curb by seven (trash day is delayed a day until tomorrow).
“Peter Griffin: Let me show you something that’s funny. Okay here’s an impression of John Wayne on the first Thanksgiving.

[as John Wayne]

I’m John Wayne on the first Thanksgiving, pilgrims! Happy Thanksgiving, pilgrims!”
“For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God. So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. (2 Corinthians 4:15-16)”

No comments:

Post a Comment