The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Every day from this day on is a Gift

With this Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - armistice - a temporary suspension of hostilities by agreement of the warring ... my sister and I got along today since I had brought home some doughnuts while I was visiting my friend Travis this morning on the east side of town.
“Say also: ‘Save us, O God of our salvation,
and gather and deliver us from among the nations,
that we may give thanks to your holy name,
and glory in your praise.’ (1 Chronicles 16:35)”
Cute Bite by MagnaLuna
Cute Bite by MagnaLuna
“August 29, 1997, came and went. Nothing much happened. Michael Jackson turned 40. There was no Judgment Day. People went to work as they always do. Laughed, complained, watched TV, made love. I wanted to run to through the street yelling to grab them all and say, ‘Every day from this day on is a gift. Use it well.’

The unknown future rolls toward us. I face it, for the first time, with a sense of hope. Because if a machine, a Terminator, can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment