The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 2, 2018

Día de los Muertos

Google honors colorful Mexican holiday: How Mexico Celebrates Its Annual ‘Day of the Dead’,” while Bennigan has seen Coco, I have not; we are going to Thanksgiving with Laser Rangers, yet I have no idea what circumstances conspired against me last year.
Doctor Who Christmas Special Scrapped After Writers Run Out Of Ideas,” so permit me to a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - univocal - having only one meaning: Their last Christmas special was mostly horrid; the companion last series was only pushing a social agenda and had no depth, character, or personality; the series premiere was lackluster so I’m pleased to have missed the second episode because I have given up on Doctor Who entirely.
“And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
to which indeed you were called in one body.
And be thankful. (Colossians 3:15)”
Dia de Los Muertos by midnightpremiere
Dia de Los Muertos by midnight premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment