The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Whirlwind weekend 046

A few friends are sharing another video from The Daily Show, but my comments would only perpetuate the stereotype that Anna Kendrick was somehow funny or relevant.
This drawing would make anyone happy
TwiTwiTwi by MagnaLuna
“And Agrippa said to Paul, ‘In a short time would you persuade me to be a Christian?’ And Paul said, ‘Whether short or long, I would to God that not only you but also all who hear me this day might become such as I am--except for these chains.’ (Acts 26:28-29)”
Ronni called me before five o’clock for a ride to a terrible place in Leawood where the parking lot was full and a party bus almost reversed into my car, “You all suck, every goddamn one of you,” so Sunday drivers also drive on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment