The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday without God

Next week, I will likely not be able to visit Bennigan or Josh (who will be out of town), so I truly do appreciate being able to see My First Girlfriend is a GalThe Mystic Archives of Dantalian, Prison School, Pokemon Rusty: The Complete Journey (EVERY EPISODE) and Gosick.
“‘Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have the understanding. Who determined its measurements--surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? On what were its bases sunk, or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?’ (Job 38:4-7)”
She said to me condescendingly, “I don’t care if you pay $500 or $1500 rent,make $10 or $30/hr,drive a 1995 or a 2018.None of us are better than the next!Be kind!”
The community has become rather political toward Crunchyroll.
Voted Best Sneeze by TheArtsyEmporium
Voted Best Sneeze by TheArtsyEmporium

No comments:

Post a Comment