The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Whirlwind weekend 028

Word Crimes” was little help, so I downloaded the Grammarly app for fewer problems with a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - amphiboly - the ambiguity of speech, especially from the uncertainty of the grammatical...
My father is out of town at a family reunion. I’m pleased to say last Saturday night I was able to see Jonathan Weir have his story performed by improvisers at the Kick Comedy Theater. Because I was busy with my last day at the pizza place and my new job, I published no post last Sunday or Monday.
“Let all that you do be done in love. (1 Corinthians 16:14)”
Magician Trixie
Magician Trixie by Celebi-Yoshi on DeviantArt
Sundays I visit my friend Josh to watch anime. His younger siblings recently got interested in classic Pokémon from Pokémon Go, so he and I have been playing to build a team in Pokémon Yellow to totally crush them.

To that end, I was awake until four this morning, but we had to cancel tonight. Josh was exhausted; his kendo club was part of the exhibition at the Kansas City Japan Festival yesterday.
“Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline,
so be zealous and repent. (Revelation 3:19)”
Having seen “No Second Prances” again, I conceded I was being conceited when I said, “For those few moments ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ might actually get some good ratings!

Ratings do not necessarily indicate the quality or lack of quality to any given program and ratings do not account for nonlinear distribution; AMC is a basic cable channel and Discovery Family Channel may not be as common to all systems, and ‘My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic’ episodes are also available on Netflix and iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment