The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Wait for the other Colony to Drop

Let’s try this again: I work weekday nights at my new job, so I miss being able to spend time with my friends weekday nights.
Can’t you see how much clearer and how much better that sounds? I know, right? Yesterday so much was lost when I was dramatic and made references to previous posts.
“And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace,
who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ,
will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. (1 Peter 5:10)”
Wait for the other Colony to Drop
[Lumic4-Light] Starlight studying by Light262 on DeviantArt
In Egocentric Universe: Web Wanderings 004, I finally resigned myself to a fact, “This blog has become little more than a series of links,” which Denton says are often separated by little more than snarky comments.
Some time has passed since I last watched anime with friends with whom I watch anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment