The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, July 16, 2016

I’ll carry you Home tonight

My father and sister must understand this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - zoosemiotics - the study of the sounds and signals used in animal communication,
“We adopted another dog on Friday morning.
They had a sale on fees at Great Plains SPCA.”
Construction for the I-435/I-35/K-10 Interchange continues with new closures, which confused me late last night, and my car sang, “I’ll carry you ho-o-ome,” after I had been detoured to Renner Road and stared at a green signal light on 95th Street above I-435.
“In this the love of God was made manifest among us,
that God sent his only Son into the world,
so that we might live through him. (1 John 4:9)”
Mother Night
Mother Night by MagnaLuna on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment