The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 28, 2016

I don’t want to Hear any More

Thursday has been good to me, I had time to go to Leavenworth and photograph the live broadcast of Dana & Parks before I had to turn around so I could be on time for an interview at four o’clock this afternoon. Except for Facebook, I have largely been able to avoid anything to do with the Democratic National Convention.
Actors who play Bob, Gordon and Luis let go from ‘Sesame Street’
“And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, (Deuteronomy 10:12-13)

and to keep the commandments and statutes of the LORD,
which I am commanding you today for your good?”
Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash
Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash by Silvah-Chan on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment