The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 6, 2015

We are Coming to Terms

Because of their musings political, Hello Giggles has not appeared on my Facebook feed for a while, and seasonal allergies offers the one true test in store for us all, so I’m feeling the effects of the 1000-horsepower leveler.
“The man behind the Batmobile, immortalized in a Tom Wolfe essay, was a pioneer and master of car customization.”
“Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD,
and turn away from evil. (Proverbs 3:7-8)
It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.”
Is not a Home without You
Is not a home without you by Exceru-Hensggott on DeviantArt
Yesterday night, a customer was rude, and intentionally made the ordering process difficult, and I’m currently more bothered than I thought; since today I’m not scheduled to work, and to make the best use of the day, I’m going to go to talk to a counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment