The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Bring the beat Back 021

The visit with my friend Aaron yesterday was good, yet the medication I’ve needed to deal with the thousand horsepower leveler causes me to emotionally be a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - frangible: easily broken; breakable.
Honestly, I spent too much time yesterday to try to find an image of Princess Twilight Sparkle which appeared in my Facebook feed, so I didn’t go to bed until four in the morning, and I attended no services this Sunday.

Also, because I have an early start on Monday, I’ll try to get together with friends with whom I generally watch anime next weekend instead of tonight.
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, (Ephesians 1:3)”
Fly High
Fly High by Licheus on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment