The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 16, 2015

Every Monday is Wing Night

United we stand, divided we fall, and this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - hortatory: urging to some course of conduct or action; encouraging.
Some governors halt, question plan to accept Syrian refugees
“Several U.S. governors are threatening to halt efforts to allow Syrian refugees into their states in the aftermath of the coordinated attacks in Paris, Is your governor among them?
The Dartmouth Review » Eyes Wide Open at the Protest
Why my Facebook Profile Picture isn’t Filtered with the French Flag
“I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, (Psalms 18:1-2)
in whom I take refuge, my shield,
and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
Truman deploys, headed for war strikes on ISIS

No comments:

Post a Comment