The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 21, 2015

YBH - your brain hurts 017

Where insipid pandering ends,
begins a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - mal de mer: seasickness.
Obama Praises Idea of Mandatory Voting
“Should the U.S. require every adult to vote? Many countries already do, and President Barack Obama came close to endorsing mandatory voting in the U.S. in comments Wednesday.”
“13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels,
but have not love, (1 Corinthians 13:1-3)
I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 And if I have prophetic powers,
and understand all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains,
but have not love, I am nothing.
3 If I give away all I have,
and if I deliver up my body to be burned,
but have not love, I gain nothing.”
Katcho I’m good
Kill la Kill | is Hasegawa [pixiv]
Michelle Obama and Ellen break it down to ‘Uptown Funk’
“Michelle Obama celebrated the fifth anniversary of the ‘Let’s Move’ campaign by dancing to ‘Uptown Funk’ with Ellen DeGeneres.”
Barkeep, a second bottle of ipecac, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment