The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Crystallize

Cadillac estimated that the twin-turbo V-6 in the upcoming 2016 ATS-V would make 455 horses. SAE testing found nine more,” and a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - furtherance: the act of furthering; promotion; advancement.
5 Pseudo-Productive Things You’re Doing that Are A Waste of Time
“You’re not as busy as you think you are. Chances are you’re wasting your time with these behaviors. Here’s how to reclaim your day.”
“13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own.
But one thing I do: (Philippians 3:13-14)
forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
The princess is not amused
The princess is not amused by Invidiata on DeviantArt
7 Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough
“While my self-love journey is on-going, here are a few things I try to remember when I think I’m not good enough and I’m tempted to be mean to myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment