The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Postscript to Experiment 630

Monday night at Toastmasters, I gave ‘Don’t Put Me in Charge,’ with a litany of reasons; speech could have been improved if I had created an outline, rehearsed, or actually let the audience know what was in the speech for them.
While I did not detail those experiences, I decided years ago; I never, ever want to be in management, hence the title. On another note, once in a comfortable job, I tend to stagnate, and become institutionalized, somewhat like a character whose true life story inspired Spielberg’s The Terminal.
“7 But the Lord sits enthroned forever;
he has established his throne for justice,
8 and he judges the world with righteousness;
he judges the peoples with uprightness. (Psalm 9:7-8)”
Twilight and Rainbow Gavel

No comments:

Post a Comment