The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Tonight Show Starring Joan Rivers

“‘Oh, God. Oh God, I am late! ... I mean I’m “late” late!
Do we still have that pregnancy test?’
Are you insane, Peter? You can’t have a baby!’
‘Well, I don’t have a lot of options, I’m Catholic!’”
Joan Rivers Dies at 81
“Raunchy, gravelly-voiced and self-deprecating comedian Joan Rivers, who rose from Greenwich Village stand-up to occasional host of ‘The Tonight Show’ and star of TV’s ...”
“27 Turn away from evil and do good;
so shall you dwell forever. 28 For the Lord loves justice;
he will not forsake his saints.
They are preserved forever,
but the children of the wicked shall be cut off.
29 The righteous shall inherit the land
and dwell upon it forever. (Psalm 37:27-29)”
The righteous shall inherit and dwell forever upon the land
Getting Bready by GSphere on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment