The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Find your FIAT® today

Tax refunds will be cut for ACA recipients
“A significant benefit of the Affordable Care Act is the opportunity to receive money-saving tax credits up front to ...”
I have mentioned a ‘convergence pattern,’ when things happen at the same time to my benefit, which William Bradford would call, “God’s Divine Providence.” A few months ago, I received my tax refund from Kansas to pay from some medical appointments, and I am working enough to receive overtime.
I got Ford 650 V10 Extreme 4x4 ! What Kind of Car Are You?
“You are a hard worker who can handle almost any challenge that comes your way. You are strong minded and have a bold attitude towards life. Progression is what you’re always chasing after and you hate moving backwards.”
“6 Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known to God.
7 And the peace of God, (Philippians 4:6-7)
which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Did a few outfits, so Slugbox uploaded my favorite two on DA.
Whiplash (dress) by Slugbox on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment