The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The best Monday of my Life

♪ (Ooh, Ooh-Ooh, Ooh) / This is gonna be the best day of my life /
(Ooh, Ooh-Ooh, Ooh) My li-i-i-i-i-i-ife
Yesterday, the lunch rush was the most fluid, and the least stressful of any, and the dinner rush went also as well, when my general manager returned from a fortnight vacation.
“7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay,
to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.
8 We are afflicted in every way,
but not crushed; (2 Corinthians 4:7-10)
perplexed, but not driven to despair;
9 persecuted, but not forsaken;
struck down, but not destroyed;
10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus,
so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.”
I do remember the figure of that child
- And ... the summer | Gil yu [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment