The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 10, 2020

Happy 40th birthday, f***** (Thanks, bro)

With a Little Help from My Friends,” one of my friends,
Travis turned 40 Friday, and he was happy to hear from me (Thanks, bro)
Difficulties with systems persisted so I can say in retrospect that I made the right choice to leave work early on Thursday and I was emotionally moved by episodes of Violet Evergarden.
“For to set the mind on the flesh is death, (Romans 8:6-8)
but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God,
for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.
Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.”
Violet | cluseller @ Nishi So 02b #pixiv
Violet | cluseller @ Nishi So 02b #pixiv

No comments:

Post a Comment