The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, April 9, 2020

A sad side salad (I am disappoint)

Going outside, to get the mail and see if the moon was visible, my father was startled when I said something else to him after I had said hello. “Why are you home?!”
While I went to lunch, “A system went down, so I couldn’t work,” which was mostly true. Being Scott Malkinson, cholesterol has happened to me like Edward Furlong, the effervescent tablets for my allergies wear off and my thinking gets clouded and I get darkly moody, so I got impatient waiting for a Word of the Day on Dictionary.com, force majeure, to be resolved. I appreciate restaurant workers, when I changed my side item at the window, they had a single remaining side salad, which was only lettuce and cheese.
“The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers. (1 Peter 4:7)”
Ayaka by MagnaLuna
Ayaka by MagnaLuna
Our neighbor had some sewer work done, and three sections of the sidewalk were replaced today so I didn’t bring up the trashcans until after I got home, but I met Adam, a neighbor who was walking his dog and works as an editing technician at Channel 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment