The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, October 13, 2019

It was Sunday - what a black Day

On Thursday, I scheduled a technician from Consolidated Communications for an appointment on Tuesday, and today I made sure to move furniture and the things stacked on top of furniture out of the way so terminals and things are accessible; I have been playing music videos from youTube all afternoon, so the title was referencing “Smooth Criminal” by Michael Jackson since that was among the songs played from a list which began with “EVERYBODY (Backstreet’s back), Moymoy Palaboy
Before going to bed at five this morning, I was able to playback the three-part Pony finale, but the one TV that was working with the media gateway has started to have an intermittent signal.
“And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,
not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, (Hebrews 10:24-25)
but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.”
Alicat :P by MagnaLuna
Alicat :P by MagnaLuna
Look up! A full Hunter's Moon will light up the night on Sunday,” and Monday is a federal holiday, and I do receive holiday pay, but hours are available. If I work Monday, my hours on Saturday will be overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment