The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Egg White Grill at the End of the Universe

Yesterday, Friday, I mentioned to a cashier that I would likely be back to the sandwich shop today, and I was, and the cashier called me on it today, so I noticed that I was keeping a promise to someone, which I find disturbing.
“Without counsel, plans fail, (Proverbs 15:22)
but with many advisers, they succeed.”
Homemade by FluttershytheKind
Homemade by Fluttershy the Kind
Because I couldn’t just share “Watch NASA astronauts make history in first all-female spacewalk,” no, I had to say, “neither ‘woman’ nor ‘women’ should be used as an adjective, and such use personally irks me about as much as an apostrophe used to form a plural noun,” so I made myself eleven minutes late.
Last Sunday, “Top 10 Songs You Didn’t Know Were Covers” was among the playlist I was listening to while cleaning, but I have to wonder when I’m going to have had “Enough (like Jennifer Lopez),” and stop eating too many calories and carbohydrates the previous night, don’t get enough sleep and hurt my production?

No comments:

Post a Comment