The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Rainbow Road-trip

Sometimes, I make bad decisions, like leaving a chocolate-covered peanut butter candy bar (on rice wafers) in the car, finding it had melted the next day, and deciding to eat half anyway. I became lethargic at work; after lunch, I was more tired and nothing outside the intranet was accessible, so I went home.
Airing Saturday on Discovery Family Channel, ‘My Little Pony: Rainbow Roadtrip’ features animation done in Toon Boom Harmony, like ‘The Movie,’ suitable viewing when scheduling conflicts made me unable to hang out with Josh ahead of an errand Sunday afternoon.
“for God gave us a spirit, not of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)
but of power and love and self-control.”
MLP-RR Vector - Petunia Petals by jhayarr23

No comments:

Post a Comment