The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, July 23, 2018

Let’s hear it for The Man

“Made it to St. Charles 66 hours 20 min,”
recounted Denton after finishing the Missouri River 340 on Friday as a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - leonine - resembling or suggestive of a lion,
“I think I've broken or pulled or worn out every part of my body including my hair.”
Illustration of Trunks / Agahari [pixiv]
Illustration of Trunks / Agahari [pixiv]
“I make a decree, that in all my royal dominion people are to tremble and fear before the God of Daniel, for he is the living God, enduring forever; his kingdom shall never be destroyed, and his dominion shall be to the end. He delivers and rescues; he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, he who has saved Daniel from the power of the lions. (Daniel 6:26-27)”

No comments:

Post a Comment