The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Humor vampirism 035, Hope Floats

The Burning,” an episode of Seinfeld, kind of works on two levels, and mirrors good improv, yet I have recently been having some difficulty with communication.
“Cosmo Kramer: Well, I’ve got gonorrhea.
Elaine: That sounds about right.
Elaine: Well, I’m going to hell.
Jerry: That sounds about right.”
Noting my production had fallen below a certain threshold for the first time this month,
my supervisor paid me a compliment on Wednesday.
“Arby’s: $1 Coke Floats are here. At participating locations for a limited time. $1 price available for small size drink.”
“‘And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ (Mark 12:30)”

No comments:

Post a Comment