The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Be see’in You too

“Sorry can’t hang out tonight I had to work today,” was what Josh sent to me Sunday, and I forgot to set the DVR for Roseanne, so my lone consolation was to meet our mutual friends at the Denny's, where we caught the end of The Goldbergs and an episode from the first season of Seinfeld.
“Why are you guys laughing so hard,” reacted Scott (elder statesman, and comic-book authority), “wasn’t even that funny.”
‘Super Troopers 2’ opens on ... 4/20!
“I have ‘Super Troopers’ somewhere at home,” responded Travis (who is close to my age), “haven’t seen it in a while, gotta watch it again before then. You know what’s hilarious? ‘Grandma’s Boy,’ one of my top five, all-time favorite comedies, at least of the last ten years.”
“‘Grandma’s Boy’ was funny,” agreed Scott.
“Hey Travis,” interjected Luke (who has an uncanny ability to dispense inappropriate humor, is the same age as a Taylor Swift song, and possesses a good knowledge of story structure), “‘The Walking Dead’ last night? I think they’re going to finish off ... at the end of this arc.”
“Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion!
Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem!
Behold, your king is coming to you;
righteous and having salvation is he,
humble and mounted on a donkey,
on a colt, the foal of a donkey. (Zechariah 9:9)”
Dragon Derp by pixelkitties
Dragon Derp by pixelkitties
Scott inquired, “What is that on your shirt?”
Characters from a show I like dressed as characters from a Japanese cartoon.
Bringing aggression to the great dilemma, Luke stated, “Scott really hates ‘My Little Pony,’ you know,” and on the subject of two weeks ago, “You imagined I was being sinister when I was being incompetent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment