The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I’ve Seen Better Days

An accident in the construction zone on Mondy spoke to how rain made travel difficult on the way to work Monday, yet after work...
“Hey, bro... sorry Luke was being such a clown
He took too many wrong turns to Walmart
Totally sorry, bro... Luke owes you an apology... I told him we just should have gone a simpler route
Hope all is good, buddy... Luke and I owe you an extra hang session
Okay, bro... just wanted to be the bigger man since Luke was not offering an apology... see you next week”
For if you forgive others their trespasses,
your heavenly Father will also forgive you, (Matthew 6:14-15)
but if you do not forgive others their trespasses,
neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”
My Little Willys MB by uotapo
My Little Willys MB by uotapo

No comments:

Post a Comment