The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 27, 2018

A Bad Reflection on Highway W

After a friend and I had lunch, I was going to work and the Corolla behind my car had been following closely since the last intersection, and I had had to go behind an FJ Cruiser to avoid being in front of a Tahoe in the left lane, so I returned to the left lane again.
The weather has been remarkably nice, so the windows were open since I had neither a passenger nor was I taking the highway, and I forgot I could now be heard by an audience beyond myself, I swore and let loose the worst and most sexist epithet known. Possibly reacting to the right side of my car, most noticeably the lack of any mirror, “Oh, brilliant, like you’re one to talk,” she said to me condescendingly.
“(Jonah 2:6) at the roots of the mountains.
I went down to the land whose bars closed upon me forever;
yet you brought up my life from the pit, O LORD my God.”
There is a place in the distance... by The Possum face
There is a place in the distance... by The Possum face
Overheard from the kitchen,
they mentioned something about negative comments on social media,
oh, crap, I’m caught?

No comments:

Post a Comment