The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, March 17, 2018

A smooth criminal!?

You’ve been hit by, / You’ve been struck by / A smooth criminal!
On my way home, in the middle lane of Shawnee Mission Parkway before Antioch just before one o’clock in the morning on Saturday, I got rear-ended a half mile from home, and the offender drove away! I went to the E.R. where I’ve been told that I am going to be very sore soon. Denton invited me over Saturday night, so I did leave home despite my fear. Sunday I am feeling all right.
“The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,
and whoever captures souls is wise.
If the righteous is repaid on earth, (Proverbs 11:30-31)
how much more the wicked and the sinner!”
Under a Cape by InuHoshi to DarkPen
Under a Cape by InuHoshi to DarkPen

No comments:

Post a Comment