The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Winner, whiner, Chicken Dinner

All day at Sonic Drive-In gets a $5 Sunday Chicken Dinner with a drink! Every Sunday for a limited time at participating stores. Tax & add-ons extra.
For this job, I’m the best man - Oh My Gosh: Great is Thy faithfulness,” boasts My Oh My Gosh 041; I applied for an internal position two months ago, qualified, and I start training this Monday.
Friday, a monthly review was a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - daymare - a distressing experience, similar to a bad dream, occurring while ...
Feeling bad about feeling bad makes you feel worse,”
until I had an opportunity to help a colleague, so I became: Nervouscited
Twilight’s Hour of Evil
Twilight’s Hour of Evil by Evehly
“The sensation of being nervous and excited at the same time; When you want to jump up and down and yell ‘YAY, ME!’ but you also want to curl up in a teeny tiny ball and hide at the same time.”
“Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you.
If what you heard from the beginning abides in you,
then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father.
And this is the promise that he made to us
- - eternal life. (1 John 2:24-25)”
“For Christ also suffered once for sins,
the righteous for the unrighteous,
that he might bring us to God, (1 Peter 3:18)
being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit,”
collected in all the literature of the period.
“And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified. (Acts 20:32)”

No comments:

Post a Comment