The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

An offer that I cannot refuse 033

At work, the day seemed to pass slowly, so I welcomed, “Hey if you have time after work we should get food! I’m off because of my trip I wanna tell you about it!”
One Day, Many Years From Now, Total Solar Eclipses Will No Longer Be Possible,” so Josh and I met at Jack in the Box, where we spontaneously met Travis and Scott with whom Josh has been working on an anthology of films. Anime Zone does not have a store, so Josh got a custom tee shirt made for my belated birthday: this message is on both sides, and Konata is on the back!
“And he is before all things, and in him,
all things hold together. (Colossians 1:17-18)
And he is the head of the body, the church.
He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead,
that in everything he might be preeminent.”
Solar Eclipse! by Arvaus
Solar Eclipse! by Arvaus

No comments:

Post a Comment