The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, April 7, 2014

that‘s my starting issue 024

Devil’s Knot stars Academy Award® winners Colin Firth and Reese Witherspoon.”
Happy 35th Anniversary to ‘Mobile Suit Gundam’
“On April 7th, 1979, Nagoya Broadcasting Network aired Slender, Gene, and Denim’s infultration on the colony Side 7, setting off a chain of events that saw young Amuro Ray pilot the RX-78-2 and the launch of 35 years of Gundam history. In 2014, there’s plenty of reasons nostalgia for and plenty of ...”
Of David.
“28:1 To you, O Lord, I call;
my rock, be not deaf to me,lest, if you be silent to me,
I become like those who go down to the pit.
2 Hear the voice of my pleas for mercy,
when I cry to you for help,
when I lift up my hands
toward your most holy sanctuary. (Psalm 28:1-2)”
PONY GUNDAM UNICORN
PONY GUNDAM UNICORN by shepherd0821 on deviantART
Undertaker loses, ‘Wrestle Mania’ fans can’t believe it
“Mickey Rooney, the pint-sized actor who was one of MGM’s giant box office attractions in the late ’30s and early ’40s, died on Sunday at his home in North Hollywood. He was 93. As adept at comedy ...”
“Did you know the actors in Game of Thrones are, like, actual human beings?”
Post by GQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment